Weather Policy Yellow Breeches Sports Center Inclement Weather Policy In the event of inclement weather we will post closings or delay information for all events on our website and our Facebook page. If you have a game or rental close to the time of closing, we will email and/or call the point of contact for the rental/game. Snow/inclement weather policy for winter rentals: If the building is closed, you will get a credit for the time that was missed or you can trade your time for a future rental. If the building stays open and your group doesn’t come for their designated time, a possible trade for future time may happen but absolutely no credit will be given on your invoice. Weather Forecast at the YBSC Friday 04/20 10% High 59° / Low 35° Clear Mostly clear. Lows overnight in the mid 30s. Saturday 04/21 10% High 61° / Low 39° Clear Sunny along with a few clouds. High 61F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Sunday 04/22 0% High 64° / Low 41° Clear Mostly sunny. High 64F. Winds light and variable. Monday 04/23 0% High 67° / Low 42° Clear Generally sunny. High 67F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday 04/24 20% High 60° / Low 50° Overcast Cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High around 60F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Wednesday 04/25 80% High 58° / Low 51° Chance of Rain Steady light rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 58F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Thursday 04/26 20% High 62° / Low 48° Partly Cloudy Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 62F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.